Sunday, September 9, 2012

This home is a shelter...

...for those we hold dear, wishing Peace to all who enter here.
(from a card by www.curlygirldesigns.com)

Wow - it has been a LONG time since I've posted anything.  Somehow I had it in my mind that once we got "settled" I could start up my sewing again and just normal life.  Well, it's been over a year now of looking for houses and I think we have finally found something!  Keep your fingers crossed, but if everything goes well we could be moving in a few weeks.  It may not be the house in the country that I dream of, but it will be perfect for us to get through the upcoming years.  Home, sweet home, here we come! 

So, what have I been up to this past year?  I thought I'd dedicate the next few posts to some small projects I took up and hopefully get me motivated to start the countless projects I'd like to do once we get moved in.  (there is a 4th bedroom in this house, which little does anyone know yet, will be the "Carrie Room" - just think of all the fun stuff I can make in that room instead of the corner of my bedroom like my last "studio"!)

So, stay tuned...it may not be hats, but that will soon come!





No comments:

Post a Comment