Saturday, November 3, 2012

Caps, Caps for Sale! 50 cents a cap!


Well, not 50 cents (darling classic kids book if you don't have it), but I do have a very, very limited supply of hats for sale on Etsy!  As I have been unpacking I came across a box with a few of the hats I had left before we moved from Jackson, WY to Grand Junction, CO.  I have been so flattered with so many requests lately for hats that I decided to put what I have left on Etsy and the cutest kids store in Grand Junction, Kairos.
 
Kairos children's boutique
533 Main Street
Grand Junction, CO  81501
(970)241-0460
 

 Hopefully in the near future I'll have my sewing room set up and ready to take orders...it's a little overwhelming at the moment...I don't even know where to begin!  It is exciting to have a whole room that will be MINE and not the corner or my bedroom or the dining room (my husband is even more excited about this!).
I wish I could hire someone to just make this all functional.  It's actually gotten worse since I took this picture.  I keep adding boxes and then closing the door! 
 
Hopefully there is a hat out there that will work for you and your little one!  Thank you all for your support and motivation to keep going with this! 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment