Friday, September 9, 2011

And here we are...

Yes, the move to Grand Junction has been made!  It's been anything but easy...we are slowly adjusting to desert life and still tirelessly searching for a home.  All we brought with us was what fit in our car:  a few toys, clothes, etc.  I think I'm going through sewing withdrawal!  My head is full of ideas and feel like I have so much to do, but no place (or sewing machine) to do it!  I plan on using this time to re-group and figure out where I want this business to go and other things I'd like to incorporate.  Plus, I need to change my logo, business cards, tags...everything has Jackson on it!  I also plan on working on my blog and make it more professional looking.  I've totally winged the whole blog thing and haven't taken the time to figure out all the things I can do to make it better.  Well, now I have the time.

Since my life has been turned upside down and inside out these past few months, I apologize to anyone who has been looking for hats.  I have a few still left in Jackson, but I'm definitely lacking in all the sizes and variety that I normally have.  Once I get my machine back I will work on special orders, but as far as doing any craft shows, etsy, or boutiques, I'll probably put that off until next year (though, those who know me well probably wouldn't be surprised if I signed up for one last minute and worked some all nighters!).  So, be patient and hopefully once I'm up and running again I'll be able to offer the best hats around and better than before!  Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need an order done!  Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment