Thursday, June 30, 2011

Another adventure, another chapter...

Well, the time has come to move yet again.  It's both sad and exciting.  Grand Junction, Colorado, will be our new home by the end of the summer.  My sewing business is temporarily "on vacation" until we get this move done, but I am excited to possibly have a bigger house and an actual studio to let my ideas soar!  There are so many things I'd like to add to my collection...more variety of winter and summer hats, plus travel gear for little ones and adults alike.  If there is something you need, please don't hesitate to contact me!  I have a few items in stock and can always dig out my machine and material for a custom order!
Watch out Grand Junction!  This crafty runner/wanabe farmgirl is coming your way!!!!  I think I'll have to change my logo to Mountain Soleil - Handmade in the Rocky Mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment