Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some of my fav Jackson shops

As many of you know (or if you've received a gift or card from me), Paper and Grace is one of my favorite shops in Jackson (even before they started selling my hats!).  Definitely a must to stop and check out when you visit to find that one of a kind gift.  Plus, there is the cutest knitting shop right next to it - Knit on Pearl.  Even if you don't knit, it's just a cozy shop with amazing yarn to look at.  It's inspired me enough to take a class last year and finally learn myself! 
There's another shop that opened up this summer that for some reason I just had never gotten around to checking out until yesterday - WORKSHOP.  The address is 180 E Deloney, just about a block past town square.  I've been a fan of Susan Flemming jewelry for awhile and now she opened up her own store along with some other crafty artists.  I loved just about everything in there (hint hint for those looking for something to buy me).  Susan's jewelry is amazing.  I don't own any myself (hint hint), but have bought some necklaces for my mother and mother-in-law with my daughter's artwork.  So amazing.  Plus, she is so genuine and nice.  I have a link to her shop on the right hand side of this blog. 
Also, rarely can I go into town without a stop to Skinny Skis.  Those of you who know me know that I am somewhat of a snob when it comes to running shoes, workout gear, clothes, or just sporty items.  I try my best to just look, but it's hard for me to leave without buying something.  This shop is also on Deloney, but opposite direction from WORKSHOP. 
So, you know where to find me if I ever go downtown (and where to shop for me if you really don't know what to get!  Just kidding - sort of).

No comments:

Post a Comment