Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mark Your Calendar! December 4 Snow King!

Saturday, December 4th, is the annual Snow King Holiday Bazaar!  I will have a booth there with Renae Glick and Kathy Vernieuw!  I have some cute new hats and some great scarves I've been working on, plus a few headbands.  I've added more organic fleece to my line of scarves and they are so cute and cozy.   Renae will have her famous hair clips that she's been working on like crazy.  Kathy will once again have Towel-A-Buns (head wraps).  She sold out last year, so  make sure you get there early!  She will also have nightlights, purses, and some adorable felt food.  If you've seen what she's made my kids, you know how cute it is.  I've also been taking many orders and filling them as I prepare for the bazaar, so if there is anything you need, let me know!  It's starting to feel like Christmas already, don't you think?

From Fun Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment