Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sweet Little Dresses

I've been working on some little girl dresses as a special request.  Once I got started I couldn't stop.  What was supposed to be one dress turned into five!  All the dresses I used a pattern and added some of my own twists, but now that I've learned some new techniques I'm excited to try out some of my own designs! Stay tuned! 
From Mountain Soleil

My beautiful model.  This is a size 2T dress, but makes an adorable tunic for a 4 year old!  Can't wait to make more of these. 
From Mountain Soleil

From Mountain Soleil

pattern from Romeo and Mae

From Mountain Soleil

pattern from Leila and Ben

From Mountain Soleil

pattern from MADE.  I used organic knit.  So cute and cozy - will be making more of these, too!

From Mountain Soleil

pattern from Lil Blue Boo - used repurposed t-shirts

From Mountain Soleil

pattern by Lotta Jansdotter

1 comment: