Thursday, December 10, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Mountain Soleil! I make unique, hand made gifts in Jackson, Wyoming and am always taking custom orders as well as what I have on hand. The most popular items I sell are children and adult fleece scarves. They are soft, cozy, and not bulky...perfect for wearing under a coat or just adding a splash of color to an outfit during these cold months. I also make one of a kind hats for kids. I can't go anywhere without someone asking me "where did you get those hats!". They are made of knit material and some are made of re-purposed t-shirts. The best part is not only do they look adorable, but they stay on the kido's ears! I'm always experimenting with different patterns, styles, and sizes, so stay posted. I'll post some pictures soon and also plan on setting up an Etsy account so more people can see my stuff. It's too cute and practical not to share with others and makes great gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment